Cool wallpapers Of cats "Meow" for iPhone 2015

Cool wallpapers Of cats "Meow" for iPhone 2015
Cool wallpapers Of cats "Meow" for iPhone 2015
I am very happy to share with you my very first custom wallpaper.
After the success of my banner, I finally dared to create my own background




Being obsessed with pastel colors, it's natural that I'm part of these colors.
And more specifically, I chose to do it the same color as my header.
For my little first, I wanted to honor it has cute little cat,
which reminds me of my Lupin, when he looks out the window.

Here's how to install them on your own phone:

- First select the one that matches the size of your iPhone, so that it fits perfectly on your screen,
- From your phone, leave your finger on the image with your finger until show delivery options. Click "Save Image".
- In your film, go to the photo, click the icon at the bottom left, then select "Set as wallpaper" and "Set" and choose which screen to apply the background.

I hope you enjoy this first creation.
If this is the case, I welcome your comments, and I will book new wallpapers.

 iPhone 5

Lock screen:

Lock screen:

iPhone 4

Lock screen:
Lock screen:

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment